francky wrote:
> MRegennitter wrote:
>

>> I hope this is an easy fix.
>>
>> I'm in the process of designing a page that contains a css driven drop-down
>> menu. If you visit www.cbaonline.org/cbawebsite/Templates/cba_homepage.dwt
>> using IE 6 the drop-down menu's work.
>>
>> Then if you visit www.cbaonline.org/cbawebsite using IE 6 the drop-down menu
>> does not work. This page was created by using the dreamweaver template.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Yes, maybe you even don't need a fix...
> As I visited both, both are showing the drop-down menu's in IE6 (Win98SE).
> Are you browsing to your local files, or to the uploaded ones? I have
> the idea, that the "csshover.htc" is only working serverside.
>
> Greetings,
> francky

Both uri's work in xp ie/6.0 for me in the sense that the dropdowns drop
and they are ckickable. Neither uri works in the sense that the fonts
are frozen in ie. And since line-height is specified in pixels, too,
both uri's are subject ti individual quirks among compliant browsers;
and, neiether does particularly well in ie/6.0 in 'accessibility' mode
at text-size 'largest.' What a ball of confusion....
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/