I have been asked to make a 3 column, fixed, non fluid layout, that has some
pretty tight tolerances.  I have been at this a few hours now, and I am just
not getting it where I need to be.

http://www.newgeo.com/web/css/var/index.html

There is the header logo, which is centered, and working how I want it,
regardless of browser width, it does what is needs to do.

I need to get left.jpg and right.jpg to line up with that header and behave
the same way.  Sometimes I get close, a px or so off on one side, others, as
you can see now, are just way off.

Can someone help me beat this into shape?