On Oct 14, 2006, at 12:54 PM, iorhael wrote:

> Would someone be able to tell me why when, in Firefox, the
> thumbnails floated to the right on this page shift to the right
> when clicked? Everything looks fine in IE and Opera.
>
> http://www.drkdesign.com/portfolio.php
>
> http://www.drkdesign.com/drk_css/drk_import.css

It is one of the bugs related to the outline property. Happens both
when you click on a link in those floated boxes or tab to it from the
keyboard.

to test, try this:
a:focus, a:active {outline none !important;}

But I don't recommend you use this as a fix, though, it removes all
feedback on which is link has focus for the keyboard user.
As Georg mentions, the layout is not very strong, his suggestions
will go a long way to fix the problem.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh