Hello Tim,

I'm not sure if these will do (some of them are not corporate but
concept sites), but they are shining examples of CSS-based designs:

First, there's your site!

Then there's Yahoo! (at least the home page)

MIT <www.mit.edu>

CSS Zen garden <www.csszengarden.com>

Max Design <www.maxdesign.com.au> (This is a corporate site, albeit of a
web design company.) Assuming you don't mind using a rival's website! :-)

Sourceforge.net <sourceforge.net> (Is not very artistic, but is still a
good design)

Plone <plone.org>

Joomla <www.joomla.org>

Tim Ware wrote:
> I'm working on a project where I'm doing the coding/programming for a
> company that has hired a designer who is really print-based and
> doesn't have a clue about modern design. They ask that I provide
> examples of this approach to design. I need help with this. It's not
> as easy as I thought to find good examples, but I'll bet y'all can
> point me to some.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tim

<snip>