Guess so.

I haven't the original page saved as I changed it to make it work.
As I said earlier, it didn't work in any of the browsers that I tested it.

The test that I have put here:
http://www.iyesolutions.co.uk/templates/css/wilmhurst/test2.html

does work. You will see that the HTMl is different to what you had, if I
remember correctly.

Ian