* Raymond Rodriguez wrote:
>It's supposed to look like this in the end but I've not been
>successful in my attempt at assigning selectors to the body. There is
>a container on the right-hand side that I named "#infoSidebar" (line
>73 in the CSS file) and I attempted to assign it universally to the
>body selector since it's going to be there (same size and major
>attributes) on every page but none of this seems to do anything.

body#infoSidebar matches <body id='infoSidebar'>. It seems what you have
is more like <body><div id='infoSidebar'>... in which case you need to
use "body #infoSidebar", "body > #infoSidebar", "body div#infoSidebar"
or similar.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de