Clean-looking and valid site, Trevor.

What stands out is semantic coherence - "The UK's top agriculture, food
and farming resource" is the title of the main content block, which
seems wrong. Surely this is the site motto, and should be somewhere
below the title but not part, and certainly not the closest thing to a
title, of the content pane.

The 'Our Work' pane underneath is an accurate description of the content
to follow - it might be worth having that as a separate page on the
top-left nav, seeing as it's very easy to miss - when you have so many
links and content items available on-screen on the front page, not
having something so crucial at least referenced right there is a bit of
a liability.

Nice work.

Barney