I have a website at http://www.swilly.tk that I am currently working
on. The site looks fine in both IE and Firefox (minus the one dotted
place underlining the links on the right), however there is a small
problem with user interaction.

In the link list on the right I would ideally like the whole box
containing the link to be clickable in IE. It has been a while since I
have worked on the site, but I believe I originally achieved this with
display: block for firefox. If you visit the site you can see that
anywhere around the link is clickable in Firefox, but not IE. Is there
any way to achieve similar results with IE?

Thanks,
William