actually the problem is there both in IE6 and IE7, i just doenloaded the
release version of 7, and it acts the same.

and the menu does work in IE6, but only when there is no pic behind it.
if you look at the contact page - it works as it should.

oh, i know about the bag acting as a line - probably because a played a bit
with the css - it worked ok in IE before.

Ido