Hi and thanks everyone I've learnt a lot since subscribing
comments on my latest creation please, I like many others am just
getting the hang of this and would like to know if anyone else works
quite slowly to create a good looking page, learning as they go??

http://www.philturner-uk.com/ypny/

only the first two pages done at the mo , I have trouble with spacing
on the text between the h1,h2,h3 and body copy and class styles any
pointers and comments welcome - its for a good cause as well

Kind Regards

Phil Turner
FREELANCE CREATIVE
TEL: 0161 439 1669
Chartered Graphic Designer MCSD  BA Hons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.philturner-uk.com
V I S I T  M Y  D E S I G N  B L O G
http://www.philturnerdesigner.blogspot.com/