Hello again,

Still working on forms and running into a bit of a problem…

I have a fieldset within a fieldset, I cannot put a top margin on the nested
fieldset.

Here’s a silly little example: HYPERLINK
"http://www.tibbits.ca/webdev/test.php"http://www.tibbits.ca/webdev/test.php

It doesn’t seem to matter whether or not there is text floated to the left
of this nested fieldset element. I’m thinking that it probably has something
to do with the preceeding inline element occurring in the form of a legend
tag…but not really sure.

Can someone explain to me why this happens? Any suggestions on how to fix it
would also be welcome.

Thanks,

Matt