Francis,

On Oct 19, 2006, at 8:56 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> - http://www.fatgraffix.com/hrblshop-dev/shop_dev19/
>
> 1) in first menu, hover of main headings (h2 tags) work fine as
> long as
> zero padding is applied to the h2 tags
>
> 2) in second menu, hover of h2 tags don't catch the padded areas of
> the h2
> tags
>
> seems that the hover should apply to the padded areas, but they
> don't (on
> windows IE, firefox and opera)...
>
> i'm pretty sure that hovers usually work over list items with
> padding, but
> why not h2 tags ??

I'm a little confused.  There aren't any declarations like

h2:hover {
   color: pink; /* or whatever */
}

anywhere in the document that I could see.  In fact, I don't see any
hover style declarations for any element.

Also, ie/win < 7 only honors hovers on a elements, and only triggers
the hover when the mouse touches a bit of the text.

Any chance you could clarify what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Roger Roelofs
"Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction,