Tee G. Peng wrote:
> Hi, I am doing a page that I can't change the markup and source order
> (think CSS zen garden!),  and is facing a problem with background image.
>
> The markup looks like so

> CSS:
>
> #wrap {
>       background: url(images/content-bg.png) repeat-y ;
>       width:914px;;
>       margin:80px auto 0 auto;}
>
> #footer {
>       clear: both;background: url(images/ftr-bg.png) no-repeat left bottom;
>               text-align: center;}
>
> The wrapper background image goes all the way down which is great
> but  it goes beyond the footer. I need the footer image sticks to the
> bottom.

You need the footer to stick to the bottom of the wrapper? In that case,
position the wrapper relatively, then position the footer absolutely and
give it a bottom value of 0. Full CSS at:
http://scott.sauyet.com/CSS/Demo/FooterDemo1.html
http://solardreamstudios.com/learn/css/footerstick/
(both the same)

There is a less buggy way of making a footer stick, but it requires
placing the footer outside the wrapper, so it won't work for you. The
method referenced above should work for most cases, so I wouldn't worry
too much about it.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater