Hi there,

I'm hoping someone out there can help with my latest brick wall.

I have a page with five content "tiles" on it. The first three are 200px
wide, with short content, and I'm using a version of "faux columns" to
give the illusion that they continue to the bottom of the page. Next to
them sits a slightly wider area with two more tiles in it, stacked one
on top of the other.

In IE6, I end up with a margin at the bottom of the second of these
"stacked" tiles that ends up pushing the "faux columns" background image
about 20px lower than I'd like, foiling the clean bottom edge I was
looking for. This seems to ONLY happen in IE 6, at least of the browsers
I've tested - I'm fine in the current flavors of Firefox (PC and Mac),
Safari, Opera, and in IE7.

I've posted the code as it currently stands here:

http://images.00mm.net/code-test/ie6-problem.html

Any insight would be MUCH appreciated.

I'm new to the list, so please be gentle :-) ... I hunted around but
didn't find a readily apparent answer to this one.

Thanks!

~ Katherine