Amy M Ostrom wrote:
> I am having the darndest time getting my image and text to sit next to
> each other.  I finally just used the display:table and
> display:table-cell and have it working beautifully in Firefox, but of
> course these are not available in IE.  Does anyone know a good fix for
> this?  I will send a link, but please disregard the rest of the site
> outside the "booklist" box please (unless you think that is what is
> screwing with my booklist layout!). I really appreciate the help!
>
> http://www.jocolibrary.org/files2/test/teens2/careers/wages/

Amy,

IE7 still doesn't support display: table, and there's no way you can
force it to. All you can do is use totally different CSS to simulate the
same effect. The effect that you appear to be going for is something I
can "teaser thumbnail lists," and I've written a number of articles
about it (none of which use display: table). The first one is here:
http://www.communitymx.com/abstract.cfm?cid=97480

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater