Rob O'Rourke wrote:
> Justin Thorp wrote:
>
>> My siemens phone uses Windows Mobile 2003 with Pocket IE.  Yeah it seems to
>> take forever to load the logo.
>>
>> Cheers
>> -justin
>>

>> ******************
>> Justin Thorp
>> Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
>> Library of Congress
>> e - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> p - 202/707-9541

Hi again,
I borrowed a PDA with Pocket IE, it turns out that PIE decides to render
stylesheets with a media type of screen aswell as handheld. What a
bright idea that was. I guess 'they' expected handheld css to be used to
counteract screen styles or something when 'they' made that decision...
That's what I've done now anyway. The problem wasn't that it took ages
to load it was that it was trying and miserably failing to render the
float layout I have in the screen.css file. All the content was
off-screen except the header and footer.

It should be alright now except for a weird gap at the bottom between
the contact card and footer I can't seem to get rid of.

Thanks again.
Rob O