Richard,

on Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 14:43 Richard Pierce wrote:

> That would work if I could predefine the color triangles I
> want. Unfortunately, I can't- the colors need to be a user defineable
> option. I suppose I should have clarified- the colors of the triangles, as
> well as the text floating on top- all need to be dynamic.

Maybe I didn't understand what you want...

padding:5px; ">
red;border-right:200px solid red;border-left:200px solid green;
border-bottom:200px solid green;">
200px; ">Floating Text</div>

I guess this will show you the floating Text above the triangles,
right? The problem is that this solution isn't dynamic because you
can't set the borders to 50% or similar. But what if you compute the
size of the floating text by javascript and change the values of the
border size/colours according to your users choices.

Would that meet your criterias?

regards

  Martin