I am trying to absolutely position a  div with a  background image
within another relatively positioned div
For some reason, in IE6, this causes cropping errors.

In IE6,  the pop_out_of_footer.png is cropped to the dimensions of
the footer.jpg
Firefox and Safari display no such error.

To get around the crop error, I have to take the
'pop_out_of_footer_img' div out of the 'footer' div.
As my footer div is relatively positioned,  I wanted the popout
graphic to move with it.....

Is there workaround ?

Causes IE image crop error :

Works in  IE:

CSS:
#pop_out_of_footer_img {
position: absolute;
right: 0px; bottom: -50px;
width: 159px; height: 207px;
background: url('../images/pop_out_of_footer.png')
}

div#footer{
        position:  relative;
        background: url('../images/footer.jpg') no-repeat #957e4e;
        width: 691px;
        height: 68px;
        margin: 5px 5px;
}

FYI, I am using Dean's IE7 javascript to add all the alphaimageloader
stuff...

many thanks