Hi Tee,

no I have to work around it.

The problem is using the rounded corners on a div absolutely positioned
and without a fixed width or height. Unfortunately there is a
dynamically generated div with data from a database, so I don't know
before hand how much height or width I need and I have to leave it auto.

I think it's just impossible to do without some major dojo-style hacks.

Thanks
Adam

ps nice site