bj wrote:
> Page here:
>
> http://kickasswebdesign.com/test/wp/
>
> relevant css here:
> http://kickasswebdesign.com/test/wp/wp-admin/themes/gridztheme/style.css

[trimmed-- Ingo answered the Safari question]

> I'm still recovering from a hard drive crash on the xp box, and can't
> yet test in IE7, so I'd appreciate some eyeballs on that too.
>
> bj

All browsers:
I think you'll need to bump the on hover color for div.topcontentnav
a:hover.
XP
Looks fine in ie7 to me; although, if you are responsible for the
/inside/ pages, some users will be frustrated because the fonts are frozen.
Browsercam renders your page in ie/6.0 as I believe you intend
<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=300224>
Eolas ie/6.0 renders the page broken ( the right column is shifted
right-- and is entirely out of the page container).
You may want to seek confirmation that your page is ok in ie/6.0 win2k
or  xp.
Regards,
~dL

--