WebCore (the framework that does all the rendering and such within
WebKit) gets all of its CSS information from http://trac.webkit.org/
projects/webkit/browser/trunk/WebCore/css/CSSValueKeywords.in and
http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/browser/trunk/WebCore/css/
CSSPropertyNames.in

The development WebKit code (the stuff you're seeing in the
nightlies) has changed *drastically* since Tiger which is why you
didn't find any references to -khtml in the current WebKit code,
Andrew.  This stuff is mostly undocumented for a reason - webkit
prefixed properties are essentially SPI and subject to change at any
time.  Yes you can use many of them in your web pages, but beware
that they'll more than likely change at some point.

Also, OmniWeb's web inspector is different from the one in the
nightlies because the current release of OmniWeb is based on a
version of WebKit that is from before the Web Inspector received some
more work.  (I believe the WebKit in OmniWeb is from around 6-7
months ago).

Like my previous e-mail, I stress the importance of using -webkit
properties carefully (and I'm sure the same goes for -khtml and -
moz).  I've personally been burned by thinking I could get away with
using these all over the place and then they changed and that lead to
some headaches.  Some properties are more stable and less likely to
change than others, but they are all subject to change.

If the current WebKit nightlies still exhibit your bug, Barney,
please file a bug report at http://bugs.webkit.org

Cheers,
Matt