Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
> Erik Visser wrote:
>> Then a question on my menu. It looks quite good. Hoovering is ok. But
>>  when clicked the border of #header disappears.......
>>
>> I think this was brought up earlier on the list. Something to do with
>>  dotted line when selected. But is this correct and is there a solution?
>
> In Firefox?
> The dotted outline is that browser's way to show "selected link", and
> you should rather not try to override such browser-specific "styles".
>
> The '#nav {overflow: hidden;' I posted earlier keeps the border on
> #header intact - only the side-borders on the selected link becomes
> dotted. That's how your updated page behaves also, and I think you
> should leave it like that.
>
> Of course, the addition of...
> #nav li {overflow: hidden;}
> ...will hide that outline.

wow... thanks again

gunlaug, do you have all this info in your head?
or are you very good at finding your info in resources (etc.)?

i put quite some time in resolving this.
but could not figure this out.

Another menu question:
- the fonts in my menu look quite cracky (not crisp and sharp).
is there a way to make them look better?

Thanks again, Erik