Marcelo Wolfgang wrote:
> I'm havving a problem with IE, that it's not respecting my
> overflow:hidden declaration when I move the layer that is 'masked' by
> the layer with overflow:hidden.
>

> http://www.mobilciclo.org/novosite/eventos/
>
> and click on the arrows beneath the right side photos...
>
> anyone has experiment with this before ?
> anyone has anyclue on how can I make IE obey me ?
>
> why this browser exist ?

IE exists so that even at text-size "largest" when your font sizes are
ignored, the expansion of the long words will not cause the float to
drop the way they do at +2 font-zoom in  ff :-P .
> TIA
> Grillo

Best,
~dL
PS I am just being silly, Grillo. I hope someone comes to the rescue
with the real issue you wrote about.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/