> I've got a problem with a css horizontal navigation menu.
> Although I'm still quite new to css I've spent many hours getting
> this dropdown menu to work. It's now great in IE but... it looks
> awful in Firefox - the alignment is all wrong like there's too
> much padding to the left. I've tried everything I can think of
> but can't get it fixed. I copied code from a few sites to get it
> to work in the first place so maybe there's some incompatibility
> there. I'd be very grateful for any suggestions.  You can see the
> navigation menu here: http://www.aberdeenhq.com/csstest and the
> css is here http://www.aberdeenhq.com/csstest/css/dropdown2.css
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi Anne

First thing that strikes me is that you have padding and/or margin in your
menuh divs along with 100% widths.

The math doesn't add up.

For good drop downs I would visit Stu Nicholl's site at:
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/drop_examples.html

or Tedd's at:

http://sperling.com/examples/menuh/
Follow these closely and you cannot go far wrong.

Design so that they work in Firefox first then check with IE 6 etc

Regards

Ian