I'm using this very nice bit of javascript and CSS to create a
expandable/collapsible DL:

http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/toggle_elements.asp

The specific CSS that is used to toggle the positioning of the DD is
this:

#TJK_DL .showDD {position:relative;top:0}
#TJK_DL dd,.hideDD{top:-9999px;position:absolute}

The problem I am having is that in IE6, I can't seem to get any nested
elements within the DD to also reposition.

For example, this code will work fine in both FF and IE:

<dd>
   My text
</dd>

However, this only works in FF:

<dd>
</dd>

In IE, it seems to reposition the DD, as it makes enough space for the
content, but the content contained within the DD doesn't seem to get
repositioned as well.

Is this a CSS issue, and, if so, is there something noticable that is
causing this issue? A fix?

-Darrel