David Hucklesby wrote:

> I saw Ian Young's suggestion, but you responded that you could not
> get it to work. I had a look at the page and it seems to work as you
> wanted in Firefox 2.0, Opera 9.02, and IE 7 on Win XP SP2.
>
> Did you find a solution? Or is the problem with older browser
> versions?

Unfortunately, IE7 doesn't cooperate.

The site went live yesterday (!) -- go to any long page (like
http://www.infocopa.com/programmes/approche.html ) and scroll in IE7. The
(80%-wide) body loses its off-white background color past the initial
browser viewport.

Thanks to you and Ian for your interest in this. Now that the site is live,
I'd like to fix this IE7 bug ASAP. I really feel exposed.

Charles