Jono wrote:

> francky wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> [testpage 1] to [testpage 4]
>> <http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/test-ie-flicker-1.htm>
>>
>> [...]
>
> Thanks Francky, I was on the fence as to whether I would try to work
> around the IE flicker...feeling somewhat guilty in asking the end user
> to change their browsing habits - didn't seem fair. I will comb
> through your examples a bit more and see if I can get the user
> experience identical for EVERYONE, regardless of their IE settings.

That's our aim, isn't? - Especially if the site in question is about
"Specializing in user–centered design and usability"! :-)

> Interestingly enough, my cheap testing Dell suffered from the Blue
> Screen of Death last night, so I've got some Microsoft fixing to do
> first. Gotta' love Windows...as if IE weren't enough trouble;)
>
> Thanks for the extra effort!
> Jono

Hi Jono,
I hope it weren't my pages causing your BSoD. ;-)
Success with fixing...
Maybe in the meantime some other people of the list can check the
working of my testpages in their IE's on different OS's.

Greetings,
francky