Upon a text resize [not zoom] in IE7, I am having trouble positioning
a background image in an unordered list.

Specifically, The 'star' background image in the tag line,Rustic
Italian Cuisine * Focused on Organics, does not stay centered upon a
text resize.
I am only seeing this bug in IE7 as the star appears to remain
centered in IE6, Firefox[Mac/PC], and Safari.
here is an example of the problem:
http://bravosantamonica.com/cucina/cucina_main_menu.php

is this a bug?

many thanks in advance

css:

ul.rustic_tagline {
list-style:none;
margin:0;
padding-bottom:1em;
text-align: left;
}
ul.rustic_tagline li {
display: inline;
font: italic 1.8em/1em "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;
text-shadow:2px 2px 2px grey;
}
ul.rustic_tagline li#focused {
display:inline;
padding-left:40px;
background: url('../images/bravostar_small_2.png') no-repeat 5px center;
}

html:

<ul class="rustic_tagline">
<li id="rustic" class="green">Rustic Italian Cuisine</li>
<li id="focused" class="red">Focused on Organics</li>
</ul>