Hi,

I have a completely CSS based 3-column layout for a company which sells
promotional items.  The site works great but I need to display the products
this company sells and the only way to do that is through a link to the
company’s supplier’s website.  The supplier says that’s the only way to
legally do it and they gave me samples of other sites that already do it as
examples.  One such company is HYPERLINK
"http://www.prompi.com/mpipromonet2/default.aspx"http://www.prompi.com/mpipr
omonet2/default.aspx .  There’s a keyword search box there that when used
displays the supplier’s search page.  From there, the customer can then
select items and purchase through the supplier’s shopping cart so the links
need to continue working within the DIV.  That site works because they use
frames and target the GET output to the content frame.  I want to achieve
the same functionality using only CSS.  Can it be done ?

Thank you,

Curt