I'm using the following to show/hide a div when I click on a hyperlink:
function ShowHideLayer(divID) {
        var box = document.getElementById(divID);

        if(box.style.display == "none" || box.style.display=="") {
                box.style.display = "block";
        }
        else {
                box.style.display = "none";

The div/link in question is here:  http://www.redcanoecu.com/rates.asp
and right after the Rates table you'll see a link called "Truth In
Savings".  What I want is for the hidden div to smoothly appear below
the link when clicked but it refreshes the page instead and starts back
at the top of the document.  Anyone know how I can enhance this thing to
make it smoothly expand and collapse?

Russ