I have a suckerfish IE7 "non-stick" problem.

One of my clients likes an "inside suckerfish" menu style, where the submenu
is displayed within the parent menu. Here's how it looks in FF2:
http://datagnostics.com/test/IE7test.html
Of course, it needs JS to work in IE<7.

But it also needs to have an item of defined height after the list to
display properly in IE; otherwise, the submenu collapses as soon as you
mouse away from the parent item, and you can't actually click the links, as
happens here:
http://datagnostics.com/test/IE7testNo.html

IE7 no longer needs the JS (yay), but I can't seem to keep the submenus from
collapsing in IE7. Most of the discussion I've googled seems to be about IE7
displaying submenus for too long, but I have the opposite problem: I need
the submenu to display long enough.

What should I do, and how should I do it?

Mary Ellen
Doctor Science, MA