Giovanni,

> Hi all, I need some suggestions for this page I designed:
> http://adriaticamalagoli.it/cerco
>
> 1) Do you think I implemented the form correctly? I used a lot of css and
> the end result is a table. Maybe I could use a table there?

The form looks great on XP/FF2. However as I don't speak Italian I can't
really comment on it's implementation.

I would steer away from using a table due to accessibility issues associated
with tables and forms.

> 2) What do you think of the overall design?

The design is quite nice

However - the aspect of scrolling past the table sees a completely different
set of content.

Again I can't comment due to lack of Italian, but I would reconsider your
navigation, or at least make the positioning of logo/nav/content more
obvious to users.

Regards,

Chris