Can you take a look at my progress on this form and let me know if I'm
headed down the right path for a nice looking layout here?  Alignment
and style on forms have always challenged me.

What is the best alignment for labels? I have them right aligned right
now next to the form fields with all form fields the same width (where
appropriate) but then when I run into checkboxes or radio buttons they
don't align as nicely with the rest of the form and look wonky.

Some designs have every label on top and left aligned above each text
field.  This obviously makes a long form even longer which is why I
opted to put them to the left of each field.

Anyone have any suggestions or advice? Am I headed down the right path
here?

http://www.redcanoecu.com/applications/membership.asp

Russ