Susanne Jäger wrote:
> I run into a very annoying problem with the pagezoom in IE7. A very
> simplistic testcase (ignore the German text, its just a placeholder -
> styles inline): <http://sujag.de/test/hover_problem.html>
>
> It's just simple text with some inline links, that are inverted on
> :hover, :focus, :active. When the page is zoomed those links get shifted
> to the right on :hover. The shift is larger for links that are placed at
> the end of a line than for those at the beginning.

If it is what I think it is,  ie/7s page zoom "feature" was flawed the
day it hit the street. Using text-size 'largest' instead of zoom, I
believe your links behave as you intended in ie/7. I guess it is just
yet another one of those "users beware" this is ie situations-- no one
has come up with a work-around for this that I know of.

> Susanne

Best,
~dL

--