Here's the site:
http://tinyurl.com/ttxgq
Here's the issue: the client is not clue-enabled. He's looking at the site
with IE5.something (he can't figure out what) on an iBook running Mac OS
9.something (ditto).

This is what it looks like to me in Mozilla, at 1024 pix wide:
http://datagnostics.com/temp/pix/TLLhomeMoz1024.jpg
This is what browsercam.com says it looks like on IE5/Mac10, at 640pix:
http://datagnostics.com/temp/pix/TLLhomeMac640.jpg

The client says he can't see the login box at all, and that he doesn't have
a scrollbar to move to the right. He also says the text is extremely narrow,
much narrower than it appears to be when browsercam pages down -- he
describes it as "one word per line". I'm just going by what he says on the
phone, but someone else in his office (also on an iBook, probably the same
OS) reports the same problem.

What is going on, and how do I fix it?

Mary Ellen
Doctor Science, MA