Hi all,

I'm going to be creating the front-end for a forum, and I was
wondering if people had opinions on whether a forum was tabular data,
or a list. The way it is planned, we will have a THREAD TITLE, STARTED
BY, REPLIES, and  LAST POST heading, and then we will have the obvious
bits of data underneath.

Personally, I think a table is the semantically correct way to do
this, because I think any other method loses the association with the
headings and the data.

However, I can also see the argument for a list, because it is a list
of threads. I think it is not a good way to create it, though, because
as soon as you lose CSS these lists mean nothing...

Perhaps I'm missing an elegant solution, so if you guys have any
ideas, or opinions on whether or not it is tabular data I'd like to
hear them.

Regards,
Blake

--