Russ Peters wrote:
> One of our sites using frames.  The top frame is the menu/navigation
> bar/logo area.  The bottom frame is where all the magic happens.  What I
> need is a way to force the bottom frame to print always and hide or do
> not display the top frame at all.   I can't give you a url as it's a
> login only site (our online banking product).  Is the display:none
> property my best bet in a style sheet for print or is there a better
> way?

Russ,

The printing of frames is controlled by the user. They get to choose
whether to print all or one frame in their print setup browser
preferences. If a frame is within a div with a unique id, you can force
it to *not* print by setting that id to display: none, but you can't
force it *to* print if the user chooses not to print that particular frame.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager