At 12/31/2006 09:46 AM, Donna [EMAIL PROTECTED] Business Connection wrote:
>For the life of me I can't find the code that you add so that all
>graphics will load first? I know there is such a thing.
>
>I want the background to load first when open a webpage. How can I do
>that?

If you can ensure that a background image is already cached before
the rest of the page downloads, it will probably be rendered before
other uncached images on the page.

Folks call this preloading and it's often done with JavaScript.  If
you google [javascript preload images] you'll find a ton of
references.  As has been pointed out it's off-topic for this list,
but if you have questions I recommend the LaTech javascript list;
see: https://lists.LaTech.edu/mailman/listinfo/javascript

Regards,
Paul