You might try adding a class to the <body> tag as well to indicate the
group. Not sure if this will work as I've not tried it. perhaps others
can comment.

Regards,
Mike

I have a website and each page has a div body id.

This give me control over the individual pages but is there a way to
group divs? For example I have a section called about us and it has 4
pages associated with it that follow the same layout. I also have a
section called contact us that has 3 pages (map, contact details etc.)
associated with it. Is there a way to apply grouping to pages so I can
style accoring to body id and what group it is in?
--
Mike Davies
Integra Web Design, Huntly, AB54 4XP