Hello helpful folk,

I am creating this site;

http://www.neilparishmep.org.uk/new/index.html                  (url)

http://www.neilparishmep.org.uk/new/stylefile/style1.css    (css file)

It's my first ever site and I am enjoying learning, for the most
part! I use an apple mac so my browser testing is; Safari, Firefox,
Netscape (all recent apps) &, Opera, Internet explorer (opera not
paid for, I.E 5)

Although the site varies slightly on every one - there is nothing too
strange.

However;

In Opera - It just does not recognise my left hand navigation menu at
all! - Can anyone explain this? I am completely lost.

Also if anyone could check my site in I.E 6 & 7 and AOL Explorer I
would be really interested (and hopefully happy) with the results.

The closest thing to what I am looking for (expecting) can be seen
using Firefox - (not really - Netscape)

If anyone could help with the other variations of the page in other
browsers then please, please do.

On Safari - The enter email box and button (bottom left) are
positioned correctly.
                    The page is too long - content is set to height 100% - but
it is leaving a chunk of space at the bottom.
                    The right hand #dynamic column is set to 100% - It makes
sense
that it is stretching for the content - but ideally I would like it
to run down the length of main content, or if                       longer than
main
content to expand this div.
                    everything else is just the way I want it for now =)

On Firefox - This is exactly as I want it except for the 'enter
email' box is out of position. It is absolute but not in the right
position.

I.E. 5 - This is quite good too, except for the same problem with
email positioning as above & the added space at bottom like in Safari.

Netscape - Okay, i told a lie 'netscape is the best for viewing the
site as I want it. Perfect for the moment =)

Opera - problems with menu (as mentioned)
               enter email out of place
              Too long page

Christopher Blake
[EMAIL PROTECTED]