Jordan Lee Wagner wrote:
> http://www.AdamsStreet.org  .
>
> The problem is that the vertical scroll-bar appears correctly, but is
>  frozen.  It can't scroll the content of the #nachasNotes DIV. This
> happens in Firefox but not MSIE.  (Those are the only browsers I
> have.)

The problem seems to be 'stacking-level' - not 'freeze', as the entire
#nachasNotes DIV is covered by other elements and can't be reached in
Firefox. You'll notice that you can't select text inside that DIV either
in Firefox, which is a clear indicator of what's going on.

Solution: since it is an absolute positioned element, lift it by adding...
#nachasNotes {z-index: 10;}

regards
        Georg
--