[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> However what I am still getting is in IE 7.0 under the user log in
> box on the left hand side, there is a picture and sign up text,
> however this does not show up in IE 6.0 ??

Try adding a 'hasLayout'[1] trigger...
#sign_in_div {width: 96%;}

> Finally when I tested the page with browsershots.org on safari 2.0 on
>  mac, there are problems with the main navigation and header .

No problems whatsoever in my Safari.
Can't see any differences between Safari 2.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.x/2.x -
other than that the non-existing images show up differently.

> http://www.food.thfctalk.com/test.html

Generally: there are a few weak spots in that layout when font-resize or
'minimum font size'/'ignore font size' is applied. Some overlapping and
overshooting text in the good browsers, and expansion in IE/win.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no