Thanks everyone for the initial site check -

Could I talk a few of you into giving the site a second look now that
it's live?  Opinions welcome, even if you just don't like the color
scheme.  If it's off-topic, please e-mail me directly.

http://www.outdoorimage.com

Thanks very much.

Keith Burgin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This e-mail and its contents are private  and intended for
viewing only by the person for whom they were intended.  If you
recieved this e-mail by accident, and are not the person for whom it
was intended, please excuse the interruption.  It was not intended.