I would prefer to keep this CSS only, but I'm not sure I can.

Basically, I have this page:
http://goonsquad.org/hosting

The little "help" buttons bring you to a new page (in a new window/tab) with
that question focused (via an anchor) ... I don't like that.  I personally
hate when sites open new tabs/windows, especially when it's on the same
domain.  But I can't make it load in a single window, because that would
take them away from the hosting page.

What I need, is an floating popup on hover, basically, but every time I try
to do it in just CSS, it activates when I go near it - I just can't find the
suitable solution.

Basically, I want it to pop up when CSS is enabled, but if you don't have
CSS enabled, I want it to go to the new page (as far as I can tell, that is
the best solution, unless someone here has a better idea)

I'm sure there is something out there like this... it's not exactly
suckerfish, but it's close.

Help? :(