Dave Pierce wrote:

> I may be putting the conditional comment into the wrong place in the
> code, as I've not found any source that actually says "put it here...".
>
> Here's the URL: http://www.thenottingham.org/pages/aging_gracefully.html

Hmmm, I don't see any conditional comments in that file at all? They're
supposed to be in the HTML, not the CSS.

> As I said, I cannot re-style the entire page...it must be done in the
> style of the rest of the site.

That's too bad. I can't imagine any browser in the world is doing
anything with these elements scattered in the code:

<spacer type="block" width="916" height="37">

but what would I know? I have Javascript turned off, so if there's some
JS routine that's supposed to use them for something, I'm not seeing the
results of it.

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]