Fred Janon wrote:
> I have a UL with some LIs. I want a 1px border around all the LIs with no
> 2px border between the LIs. I have been fiddling around with the UL and LIs
> borders but I can't find a simple solution to it. My best solution so far is
> to have no border on the UL and the top, left, right borders for all the LIs
> except the last one which has all 4 borders to get the bottom border.

Depending on the styles on your ul, you could simply assign the bottom
border to the ul. This would allow you to avoid having to put a class on
the last li.

The other ideas about negative top margins are fine as well; I just
wanted to throw another option out there.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager