Jim wrote:
> Would anyone in the U.S. have any tips regarding Section 508 compliance, or
> any links to sites that may have CSS tips?

Section 508 and CSS have very little to do with one another. The only
Section 508 requirements with a CSS implication is the rule to not have
information conveyed only in color, and of course the rule to make sure
sites are readable without CSS. This, however, is mainly accomplished
with proper markup and logical source order. An easy way to test it is
to view your page in a text browser or with the styles turned off (using
the Web Developer toolbar or similar tools).

Now, if you're talking about accessibility in general, not just 508
(which is really the bare minimum), there are more CSS implications, but
most of it has to do with markup and scripting. I don't really know what
you are specifically looking for, so I'll just recommend the book Web
Accessibility from friendsofed as a good source.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager