From: "Richard Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

><http://uzellacourtantiques.co.uk/>
>CSS is:
><http://uzellacourtantiques.co.uk/includes/templates/uzellacourt/css/stylesheet.css>

>Currently I am trying this:
>font-size: 3em;
>font family: "Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, "Times New
>Roman", Times, serif;
>font-style: italic;
>color:#30261d;
>I am not sure how it looks on Windows but on Mac it looks bad!

I haven't an opinion about the image replacement, and you've gotten another
suggestion, anyway, but the first thing you might want to do to see if the
selector is going to work acceptably is to get the property name right.

font-family - with a hyphen, instead of font family, will at least get the
browsers to read your font list. As it stands now, I'm seeing the sans-serif
fallback that you've written for the body element.

When I add the hyphen in font-family, I do get a serif font instead, though I'm
not wise enough about type styles to know what it is (other than it's not Times
New Roman).

~holly