So I've decided to implement Nifty Corners into a project and it's working
great. The only problem I keep running into  is that sometimes when I apply the
edges to an element, the corners aren't positioned in the correct place.

For example: http://www.staticsolution.com/screenshot.gif

You can see that the Nifty was applied nicely on the gray borders, the blue
list items, and the green headers, but the white content area is having a
problem with the bottom. What is odd is that it works sometimes and not others.
In the above picture you see that it doesn't work, but in this picture is does:
http://www.staticsolution.com/screenshot2.gif

The HTML/CSS doesn't change at all between those two pages, as it's actually
just one page providing dynamic content.

Anyways, it seems like there is something I'm doing wrong but I'm not sure what
it is. Has anyone run into a similar problem before?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

Jonathan