[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi *, I'm definitely not a designer, but wanted to design my own blog
> to improve my knowledge and for fun.
> Now I'm facing a weird problem with IE6 and 7 - the site looks awful
> while on Safari and Firefox everything looks just fine.
> I think the problem is using % in widths, but I'm no expert.
> The site is here: http://www.tochunky.org
> and the stylesheet: http://tochunky.org/stylesheets/style.css
>
> Every suggestion or pointer is welcome.

Best thing to do is wait and see if someone else on the list has a fix
for what you have.

In the meantime, for fun (as you put it), you might try a simple site.
Hold the horizontals, release the verticals, and allow the software to
do the rest for you.
Quick tested in ie 5 through 7, and compliant browsers.
<http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/3over2.html>

>    ngw

Regards,
~dL